Renting a U-Haul 411 & 911!
In Towne Self Storage is now in our 3rd year of our U-Haul dealership and happy to answer your questions and address your concerns. We know that moving can be stressful and there are often multiple moving parts.
We have complied some information to know before you go:
- It is important to know at the time you make your reservation if you will be returning your rental truck or equipment to your pickup location or to a different location. U-Haul designates only specific trucks and trailers to travel one-way and all other equipment must be returned to the location that dispatched it.
- Make your reservation well in advance! As soon as you know your moving date give us a call and reserve your equipment. Spring and Summer months are traditionally busy moving months, and the last weekend of the month can be especially hectic at the dealership. Plan to arrive on time for your pickup. With so many families needing equipment during the busy moving season, reservations can be cancelled if you are more than 15 minutes late. Of course, we understand if you are running behind, simply give us a call and we will adjust your reservation.
- If your move is local and you are returning where you picked up, your rental rate is straight forward. Trucks are rented for up to a 24-hour period between $19.95 – $39.95 depending on the size. You will also pay a mileage charge that varies depending on the day of the week. One-way truck rentals are priced point to point (includes the truck and milage) and the cost can vary widely. Determining factors including distance, location, availability of equipment and your flexibility of dates. These rates will fluctuate and probably rise with decreasing notice, so reserve early!
- You can add items such as dollies and packing blankets to assist in your move. Boxes, tape and covers can also be purchased at the time of rental.
- We can connect you with MovingHelp.com. Moving Help is part of the U-Haul family. Services available include loading and unloading, packing, and unpacking, and cleaning services. Ask us for more information or visit their website.
We realize that this may not have addressed all your questions so please call In Towne Self Storage 7 days a week (630.360.8600) to chat or to reserve your equipment!
– Cathy, Manager In Towne Self Storage
Self-Storage made EASY!
- The only Self-Storage facility in the Fox Valley with an indoor depressed dock, AND you have full access!
- Over 60,000 square feet of climate controlled storage.
- The most competitive rates around!
In Towne Self-Storage will meet and exceed your self-storage needs!